True Colors is my newest collection for Free Spirit Fabric! I'm so excited about it, and as always I can't wait to see how you incorporate it into your sewing and quilting! The collection runs the full spectrum of colors, and I've included lots of small-scale, allover prints that work well with all of my other fabric collections! Heather, Joel, Anna Maria and I all contributed collections to the True Colors program. We each interpreted the theme in our own ways, and I love how different and unique each collection is!
In support of the new collections, Free Spirit has teamed up with both Creative Bug and Sew4Home! I worked with Creative Bug--nicest people ever, I swear!-- to create a set of tutorials for no-sew party decor!
I'll let you know when the videos are up! In the meantime, please join us for this super-fun blog tour starting Monday, January 20th! The tour kicks off at Sew4Home and it will include all kinds of cool giveaways! I love everything Sew4Home does, so this is sure to be awesome!
The True Colors Blog Tour Schedule:
- Monday, January 20th: Sew4Home
- Tuesday, January 21st: Stitchery Dickory Dock
- Wednesday, January 22nd: I'm A Ginger Monkey
- Thursday, January 23rd: The Sewing Loft
- Thursday, January 23rd: Sew4Home
- Friday, January 24th: Ellison Lane
- Monday, January 27th: Diary of a Quilter
- Tuesday, January 28th: Material Obsession
- Wednesday, January 29th: CraftSanity
- Thursday, January 30th: Stitched in Color
- Friday, January 31st: Craft Buds
- Monday, February 3rd: Jay Bird Quilts
- Tuesday, February 4th: 100 Billion Stars
What a great lineup, right? I am SO looking forward to seeing what these creative folks come up with!